The Music Video Thread

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Being a huge proponent of Artists putting their own stamp (while respecting the original) on cover songs, here is what I consider to be one of the better covers done recently.

Last edited:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Speaking of putting their own stamp of a song, and since Slayer was fresh in my mind. This may be one of the most unexpected covers ever done.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
And you know a fantastic song is a fantastic song when played with a single acoustic guitar. It doesn't hurt that Anneke is an amazing vocalist.

Last edited:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
And then there are those times where the cover just blows away the original by so much that I can't even allow myself to hear the original anymore.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
And then you can also get the who covered the cover. Cyndi recorded this AFTER Roy, but her version got released before his did. So, I guess the real cover version is done by Celine.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Similar to the above In Flames (and earlier posted Ghost) cover, sometimes only a fellow countryman can do justice to, or further promote an influential band that you hope your fans decide to investigate further on their own.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
While I'm not usually a saxophone fan (unless it is being played by Rob Lowe in St. Elmo's Fire) it is refreshing to hear used well in melodic metal.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.