The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
:) trash80, lol i've kept mazzystar tightly locked inside my belt all these years like a pretty little present (prrr, yes yah i mean that to sound kinda creepy! ;0)... but, i mean it nice too... :) mazzy's just special. i haven't looked up what's going on with that band for a long time; i hope they're all doing well... kinda like 'squirrel nut zippers'; excellent group with a special female singer who went solo... i hope she and they are all still going on being successful all along their individual routes, all these years... :)

;0 'nuther awesome ninties femmy-voca that's gotten forgotten by the wayside...

Poe - Trigger Happy Jack (official video)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
"GIT OUT YER F****NG CHECKBOOK!!"
Fun Town AUTO!
(i dare you to put this viddy on repeat till you go =effing bonkers!!= ;0)

JUST!!!... DEAL WITH IT!! ;0

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
citizen and whitechocolate , the bloody s... You two come up with , you blow me away !!! Cody frost wow and i`ve never heard herb alpert play any better , now that`s a blast from the past . Keep up the great selection fellas and that includes you too trash !!!!:cool::cool::cool:

the enemy of my enemy is my friend!! ;0 or... Something like that!! ;0 anyhow... ;0 ohhh, keep playing videos!! ;-0

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
grrr i'm not sure i've unleasehed this one upon the masses yet... ;0
PUT ON HEADPHONES!! AND TURN THE VOLUME UP!!...
AND WHEN YOU TURN IT DOWNNN... BE READY TO TURN IT BACK =UPPP=!!

KMFDM - Godlike 12"

now PRAAYYYY... and PRRAYYY!!!
that yOuR countray... undergoes... recoverayyyy!!!

USssssE!!!
THE POWERRR!!
TASTE THE BLISSSS!!
OF!! THA SALVATION!!! ;0

(turn the VOLUME UP LOUDER NOW!!!!!_>>>)

... !!!
... !!!
... !!! ...

NOW!! ISS... THE TIME!!
GET... ON... THE RIGHT SIDE!!
YOU'LL BE GODLIKE !!!!!

;0 migodzz, something about that chunky bassy in that mix, just makes me stomp my feet like i'm gonna stomp till i reach the earth's core... ;0 i dunno what it is!! ;) it's just ssoooo chunky... ;0 there is almost no other tune that makes me feel that way... :)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
B.O.B. (Beware OVER BULL****!!...)
OutKast - B.O.B. (Official Music Video)

;0 and per'snully speakin'zh, i WANNA SEE THAT BLACK AZZ YOUTUBE!! ;0 stop censoring that ... ;0 you don't on nicki-m or anyone else!! ;0 don't play me or pretend on that!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
hafta just go to her channel to see good stuff these days... :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/nomnomrainbowninja/about
(shortcuts: ;) she says here, "not gonna waste yer time, im a singer and i like crumpets" ;0)....

if any of you bigwigs out there wanna offer her some bigtime contract, please do, as far as i'm concerned... :))) pursue her, and keep out-bidding each other!!! ;0

here's her latest viddy, straight from her dorm room... :)...

SWIM GOOD - FRANK OCEAN (cover)

... :)) she don't front no ****, dou'e she?? :) she like a vesuvius waiting to erupt someday on the horizon...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
and i'm wondering... three years down now, is this -still- too odd for me?? ;0...

SURGICAL METH MACHINE - I'm Invisible (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

is this al.j trying to make up to johnny.d, after so long? ;0 after hunter s... (it sure -seems- like a weird 'wanna hookup' viddy, after all those years... ;0 and considering alJ's close releationship with tha ZZtop guys...)

did alJ and HST ever hook up long, long ago?

i'm.... just wondering...!!

p.s. if brittny's bowing out of her contract... ;0 maybe al'gie could take her place!! ;) just for kicks.. ;) no set change!! ;) just... ;0 well, =i'd= buy that ticket!! ;)

p.p.s ****ing madman al-gie, wanna make a viddy like you're 'pumaman' in an mst3k movie?? ;0 surrrre!! ;0 k i don't care!! ;0 pay me some, mutha****a!! ;0.... i need some moneh!! :))

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
waking up hearing this in my head... i am wondering how cody frost would treat this????........

Emiliana Torrini - Gollum's Song

... surely would be sooo much more excruciating than it already is...!!... turning our hearts to ice, then breaking them.... DEVASTATINGLY BRILLIANT, t'would be!!...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.