The Music Video Thread

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Icon - Holy Man's War

Talk about a band that should have made it big. The first two Icon albums are still "iconic" hard rock releases that showcase the sad fact that musical talent wasn't usually what dictated success in the 80s/90s music business.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
1991... there was so much wonderful music happening and money (and other things) flowing that it felt like it would never end. At least we got some now forgotten gems before grunge pulled the red carpet out from under our boots. Here is a Jeff Scott Soto led band that sadly went directly to the clearance bins.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Keith Urban - For You

This makes me think of one of my teenage crushes. Funny thing is I have bumped into her from time to time over the years. She is even taller in person than I expected, if that makes sense. The song "I See Boys" is a top notch one hit wonder too, Thanks Pétra. Actually, I don't remember there ever being a song during this part... young me was obviously distracted.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Speaking of KMFDM... have you ever walked into a room full of people and had a single individual knock you over the head with their magnetism without anything more than a glance and eye contact? This is one of those people, and it doesn't hurt that he is a legitimate artistic genius gifted with a brutal work ethic.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great bunch fellas , some really good ones . I never ever thought I`d see BMX Bandit in this lot !!! there were so many great bands in the 80s & 90s , sometimes you have to be lucky to be in the right time & place .:cool:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Speaking of KMFDM... have you ever walked into a room full of people and had a single individual knock you over the head with their magnetism without anything more than a glance and eye contact? This is one of those people, and it doesn't hurt that he is a legitimate artistic genius gifted with a brutal work ethic.

(shotgun messiah - i'm a gun)

that's a -killer album- trash80, no joke!! ;0 think i just found the title-track video; never seen this before...

shotgun messiah - violent new breed

p.s. the album track is a little bit extended, front and back, and adds to the simmering, smoldering effect of it all... :) i label this in my itunes as a 'hard-core stripper track'... ;0

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 i know this one has been making the repeat-rounds lately online, but i'd not caught her before... i dunno that this lil' rocker's ever been posted here but we are not worthy!!.... oahmigoddDahymm!!... just watch her -one- foot do double-bass work!!!!!!!!...

Good Times Bad Times - LED ZEPPELIN / Cover by Yoyoka Soma, 8 year old

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 reminds me of the bit from 'scott pilgrim'...

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - So Sad

p.s. -any- of you who haven't possibly seen this movie, treat yourself and do it now!!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
feel like i hafta offer up the continuance... esp. if you haven't seen the movie yet... again, so very worth your time! entertaining as hell!! ...

Scott Pilgrim VS The World - Garbage Truck

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
karma to burn - waiting on the western world (video) - STROBE ALERT!!!

nightly wishful thoughts and prayers for our DedPop... i would not have discovered this great band without him :)....... planning my fantasy rock-fest here in northern georgia, i woulda never known about them before you bringing them to my attention!! :) (they're like tool without the depressing lyrics... ;0 ;)...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
something so sweet, and calming... :) perhaps my favorite classical piece :)...

Seong-Jin Cho - Claude Debussy: Clair de lune [Suite bergamasque, L. 75]

"Claire of the Moon".... maybe no sweeter whisper of words ever spoken... nor notes of a piano... and it sneaks up on you so sweetly; you won't even guess when your tears will be sweetly tugged from your eyeballs.... ;0 then head-bang yourself on the desktop 'cuz you're sucha metalhead you won't allow yourself to be so taken in!! ;0

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.