The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
well this is very quizical... ;0 remember up a few posts where i wondered if cody frost might one day do 'gollum's song'?? ;0 well.... if you've never known who does 'gollum's song'... she's a very beautiful icelandic voice-princess named Emilíana Torrini... previously i knew her from a 'supergroup' named 'gus gus', and i'll post a few of them promptly...

Gus Gus - Why?

;0 i've no idea why someone decided to stand out along a byway in a cowsuit to make this viddy... but, whatever... ;) it -does- fit the question of the title... ;) 'why??' ;0... does explain tho how instantly i recognized her voice in the middle of the movie theater, when the end of 'lotr II' came up...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
ever posted this one here?? oh c'mon... shoulda been by now... ;0

just another one to .... TURN UP TILL THE BASSY UNDERTONES MAKE YOUR FLOOR QUAKE...

Free Blood - Never Hear Surf Music Again - 127 Hours trailer music

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great variety WhiteChocolate , but the little sweetie Yoyoka takes the cake , mate she was right in the groove WOW !!!:cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
As a musician it kills me (in a good way) when a song written ironically captures the vibe of and does more to showcase a genre than the actual genre did for itself. Quite possibly the best Power Ballad AOR song ever written.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I came across a clip the other day of the Kransky Sisters . I went and saw them 15 years ago at the Cremorne Theatre at Southbank . it was a double header with Deb Conway . the Cremorne only holds 277 people , great view haha .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.