The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep , got to agree Kolchak , Stevie has that something in her voice that I love .:cool: how could I forget Landslide :eek:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Kolchak357 ;0 ... you know better than to ask me to post bad music... ;) ( ;0 but you prolly now thought... "doohh!! i meant everyone -BUT- wc!!" ;0...)

The Shaggs - Who Are Parents?

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
had relaxing day , went for a walk with Dad , then we had breakfast , cinnamon donuts , coffee ice cream , mars bars chopped up and covered in Bailys and choc powder , nice . while Dad was watching the original Magnificent 7, I was watching music from Ikaria , a population of 8,000 on the island . every region in Greece has it`s own dance , this is there`s .:cool:

;0 you never see american 4th-of-july fests like this!! :)) even if they're "ouzo"-powered... ;0 shoulder-to-shoulder or just hand-in-hand... brother-to-brother, or sis-to sister... i'm not sure that western "pride" can ever get over its own goddamned self to be this empowered, for even -this- a non-political "demonstration" of love...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I got myself Prime Video , mates it was cheap as chips ,
$59 au for the whole year , I was watching The Upside , and guess who was singing Opera ?:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Bom Bom from Red Dog , hope it works :cool: Daddy Cool reunited after 30 years for the Tsunami Benefit Concert

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts