The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak sounds good to me , I can see all of us pissing ourselves silly or banging our heads against the bloody wall . :cool:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
here's this just for a lil' back to basics... whenever there's an 'earworm' lately in my brain, i use this to try to defry it...

John Mellencamp - Jack & Diane

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
sorry again, cuz not having my newer laptop makes for slower goings online... but seeing the sugarloaf back a few pages makes me get all "freedom rock" lol... "heyyy man, ya ever listen to sugarloaf??" ;0

sugarloaf - don't call us, we'll call you

i don't think "muppet show" ever did this one... missed opportunity; dr. tooth & the electric band coulda killed this one!! ;) "yeah man, i'm-a multi-instrumentalist! i play saxophone, xylophone, -and- telephone!! heh!!" ;0 (plus they coulda got the old "phenomena!" puppets doing a constant "photo-bombing" of the performance! ;0)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Phil Western - Darkstar

hate to bring up mortality in this thread lately, but - there's no escaping this one. phil W had just died recently a few months ago, and as a close member of the skinny puppy/download club with cevin key, it kinda hurts... he had this weird electro-vibe that few can replace.

any of you liking this fuzzy, strange electro-sound should check out "download"/plateau... and phil's own solo stuff, like "longform"...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
speaking of fuzzy, strange electro-sound stuff and cevin key... here's another one with another of his collaborators (ken "hiwatt" marshall)... groove on this one, if you need some super-cosmic perspective tonight!! :)

cEvin Key with Ken HiWatt Marshall- Metamorphosis

like sagan said... our puny, petty squabbles seem so insignificant, when viewed from the cosmic perspective... the cosmic shores will wipe us clean, one day, unless we manage to prevail our own stupid selves!

Last edited:

Members online

Members online