The Music Video Thread

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Was looking for some metal. think i found some. :)

Can somebody ID that amp head? the band took the brand insignia off and replaced with the band's logo.

Last edited:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
A Master Of The Stratocaster! :)

Cancelled next 2 shows in England due to illness, hang in there Robin, get well soon! :(

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
hearya, kolchak... ssmmwwaahhkka BIGoll' doobeh and chiilll ultimately to this one... one drummer; one auditorium...

so loose but yet sooo tight... pluses+ for having one of those big ol' cymbals with those sprockets drilled into them for extra sibilantthhzz!!

(apologies for adverts, as always... ;\)...

Cream - Toad (Royal Albert Hall) (18 of 22)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014

didn't make it back here when it happened... but omg, was such a day to remember... (i'm currently livin' across from a pasteur, and everyday i see the cows out there, i think about 'walking the cow'... ;0)

remembering when a friendly artist/co-worker in chicago one day was like, "hey, do you know about this guy??" and played me the first bit of his "hi how are you" cd for me... and i went right out and bought it.

americans -hate- honesty. honesty hurts... and daniel was the most honest person to ever write songs.

Swell season + Daniel Johnston - Life in vain - HD-ACL - with lyrics

;0 sobs... thanks dan, thankya... big hugs, big guy. :))... see ya on'tha flipside...

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I always loved watching or reading Ginger Baker interviews. Never knew what he was going to say. A real rock n roll character on top of his immense talent.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
okeeeyyy, llighten the mood back up a lil' bit... sorry, it's been awhile, and i'm tryin' to catch up!! ;) sooo, that craaazy rob scallon dood on the yootoob i posted a time or twoo?? ;0 try this out... ;) only just saw'n it, s'funneh ;)

Most Brutal Breakdown Ever

hearing dethklock guy in my head going, "mmyeh... sounding plenty brutal."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts