The Music Video Thread

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
Keeping myself busy (too excited to work :rolleyes:) until the big reveal is made for the new Zen Williams tables later today...

This song came up on my playlist and it took me back a couple of years. When the song first came out, it took a while for people to figure out the gender of the vocalist... they purposefully released the music before revealing who they are to keep people wondering ;). They make some seriously sensual music. This not-so-safe-for-work video, was the first video for the song, but they eventually did this second video after that one presumably didn't get enough exposure (pardon the pun :cool:). The third video (in the next post), is their follow up single and you might notice that they are linked in a way ;). These songs and videos are excellently crafted and have a lot to say.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
Another band, from more or less the same time, that impressed me with their song and video concepts are the Irish band Kodaline. They did two versions of the same song and the videos made are two episodes of the same story (second one in next post). It is quite a heartfelt story and for me very well done...

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
This band, also from the same period, really blew my mind for a couple of weeks when their first album came out (the still do). I absolutely love their videos and this one is probably the best...

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
Been listening to the Flaming Lips and my current favourite of theirs from a year or two ago. Pretty interesting video concept as well. The song takes a while to get going but man... very trippy especially with the video.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
I hope you guys don't mind all the sharing. I listen to music whole day long while I'm working, so always something that catch my attention so why not share ;-)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.