The Music Video Thread

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
New song from Taylor Hawkins (from Foo Fighters) and band. Can't decide yet if I like it or not... need to listen a bit more.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
A change of pace from the preceding songs shared ;-). This is the titular song from the Fink album dropping tomorrow... these guys know how to conjure up the perfect slow burner. They've been doing so since the mid 2000's...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nice bunch fellas !!!:cool: Cloda you had music from my fav game , I normally don`t play shooting games , but for some unknown reason I just love RDR 2Online .
I mainly play all racing and pinball games .

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
I had a chat with a Greek guy about our cultures and music etc. and couldn't remember a good song in my language (Afrikaans, don't like the style of music). I game up and rather shared a band that became quite famous (infamous ???) Die Antwoord (meaning The Answer). They sing in English but with a heavy Afrikaans accent and also throw in a lot of Afrikaans and other South African slang. They take on personas - I'guess the best way to describe it, is something like the trailer trash stereotype in America - they call it Zef. There are lots of strange things about them including that the rapper and the lady have a daughter together who is named "Sixteen"? Anyway, this is their first song that made them famous overseas (at the same time as in South Africa actually). Love or hate them, I think they are actually pretty good. This video is on of their tamest - some of the later ones are hectic!

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Rig rundown, cool, thnx wolfson. Angus has been known to get electrocuted by his guitar in the days b4 wireless. he also uses some gear that he keeps secret from the public, i think.

Here's my gear:
Early 90s Jackson USA Soloist w/ Dimarzio X2N (b) Fastrack Rails (m&n)
Jackson USA MAH Soloist
Gibson Les Paul Standard Classic Premium Plus
2 Ovation Custom Legends
Peavey Rotor (travel/practice)
Marshall 30th Anni-Marshall 1960AV 4X12
Marshall JVM 210-Marshall 1960A Lead 4X12
Roland JC120
Marshall JCM 900 1X12 Combo
TC GSys
TC GForce
TC C/F Pedal
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Whirlwind A/B
Furman Line Voltage Regulator
Monster Cables
Ernie Ball 10s
Adamas 12s
Dunlop 1mm nylon
Levy Straps

i'm no Angus tho, gear don't make you a better player, but it does help. i started on cheap crap just like everybody else. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.