The Music Video Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Great one Dedpop. Did you ever see John Belushi's impression of Joe Cocker?
My brother met Joe on the PA turnpike. My brother was working at a gas station pumping gas. Joe got out of the back of the car to stretch his legs and they chatted while the tank filled up.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah, some of my all time favorites in that band. They never did a Wilburys tour as far as I knew. That would have been fantastic. Just imagine the songs they would have been able to pick through.
I've seen Petty a couple of times and Dylan close to 20 times. Never lucky enough to catch Harrison or Orbison. I still haven't seen Jeff Lynne either. But I'm sure going to try the next time he is in my area.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I've seen them all but Jeff Lynne. Like you dylan more than I can count. Saw Harrison in St Louis late 1974. Had some time off from the ARMY.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Great one there. My favorite Van The Man CDs are Tupelo Honey and Moondance (like most people). I'm also very fond of a more recent album of his called Magic Time. For me he is one of those musicians that really doesn't have a bad album.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I [COLOR=#0]especially like Them and the early Van Morrison (from Astral Weeks to Veedon Fleece)
I admit I don't know much about the rest[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0].

[/COLOR]

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I [COLOR=#0]especially like Them and the early Van Morrison (from Astral Weeks to Veedon Fleece)
I admit I don't know much about the rest[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0].

[/COLOR]

Veedon Fleece The forgotten masterpiece I've heard it called that in the past.
Another great artist I listen too a lot.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;KhrteSZXFzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KhrteSZXFzM[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.