The Music Video Thread

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Copy the link (URL) / Click on the insert video icon on the top of the "reply window" / paste the link / OK

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This came on the radio as I was waking up from a pinball dream. They're quite frequent. Usually I'll discover a secret arcade, and then find the rarest pinball machine ever. And the arcades in my dreams are huge. Last night I was dreaming about a flight 2k (pinball 2000). And then found a TMNT machine, and it turned out to be 'less than'. Also there was a pinball table about 20 ft long. It was long enough to have 3 or 4 normal play fields in it. It was almost like a mini bowling alley, but in the form of a pinball machine. Anyways, as I was waking up, the lyrics in this song were a part of my dream. And I swear, it sounded like he was singing about pinball. It still does vaguely

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Never heard of Can. Really like the guitar in that, I'm gonna have to check into them.

Dedpop, do you have a favorite cd to recommend?

I'd say Tago Mago.

Can_-_Tago_Mago.jpg

Or Future Days.
Or Monster Movie.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
oh don't go into motown... that's a deeeeep pool of endless goodness! felt a recent revival of that stuff from the gta5 'lowdown' station... 'cal-i-for-nya sooouuuullll... that cal-i-for-nya soooouulll... cal-i-for-nya soul...' (cue gorgeous strings!)

here's my electro-techno cont-tri-bute to-night :) the ever-awesome, and from a parallel universe, gary numan...

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Actually, if you want some serious electro-techno that'll blow ur friggin brain out, this works. Kicks into High Speed 2 mode @ 3:37

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
One of my faavs from SSX PS3

Edit: pasted a crappy vid from foster the people..I'm not that bad at links..it's a conspiracy

Last edited:

Nat-1969

Dec 27, 2014
May as well share the other badass song from SSX on PS3 :) probably heard this before but got to love a good video game with a good soundtrack

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.