The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
appropos of nuthin'... ;) i posted some favorite old music elsewhere tonight, and had me thinking about what other meuuuu-zac's been in my mind lately... this track always entrances my mind, when i'm staring off at banks of billowy, pillowy clouds in the sky, as if they were mountains on the horizon... not a music-vid though literally, per-se... ;) just some rilly, rilly niiiice, mellow, trancey electronic music... for those who have a taste for it...

p.s. this is from the original keyboardists of skinny puppy... continued on thru several other worthy projects like plateau and tear garden, if you're interested. dwayne, RIP... :)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
sorry for the VEVO commercial... one that is as much for the classic eighties viddy as is for the cool tune!

turns out their three CDs are kinda outta print; "reach the beach" with this and "saved by zero" (their other halfway-famous one, dark tune for pop radio) is the easiest obtained... other two, one before and after "RTB" are out of print for CD, and a bit pricey!

p.s. i was watching that rolling stones "undercover of the night" again earlier, and noticed that very early on, looked like their was a -third- mick, maybe probably an extra in disguise, dancing right by the edge of the pool before the cam-crane moved up to the second or third-floor "holiday inn" hotel balcony... not sure about that; coulda maybe been the "detective" disguise or something so maybe was meant to be the detective character being hinted at before he appeared in the rest of the viddy... hey, no WAIT! i never noticed - it's rather quick - the detective and his mehicano gf save mick from the church! sooo, who was shot on the docks - someone else, i guess?? just never noticed that before; mick's ridin' in the back seat toward the end... well, videos never needed a complete plot, back then! served its purpose really well, anyways... great RS viddy, great editing!

i suppose you'd have to assume a third or fourth "mick" in it, performing with the stones on the small club stage seen in the intercuts. loosest dancin' mick's ever done, there!

(nah actually, he's more in a regular grey jacket, grey pants and white shirt, see him right between 20 secs to just about 24 secs... bouncing a bit like he's mick, but since the crane-cam ends up on him, guess that's the -fifth- mick or so in the vid maybe!)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.