The Music Video Thread

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
My heart goes out to the people of France, Europe and all the world. My heart grieves for all the families and people of the world who have lost loved ones due to terror. I hope is all this crap will end soon, but I can't fathom it.

My heart grieves and the only real solace I've felt today comes from the following video:

Here's one you missed Dedpop. So don't single me out bcuz you have a personal problem with Americans, please. :)

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015

This a tribute to my third common law partner who passed 9 years ago today. I became of widower for the third time @ 11pm today. I am lucky to have found three wonderful people that I wish I could https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1YxczPEPrs.

I am at peace.

Thanks forum members for letting me post this tribute to those who loved me with all their heart. Hope you all find the same.

Frank

Edit was deleting a couple of sentences.

Here is another you missed, wow, are you slipping!?! :D

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
After 21 years, it's some new material and release from the Meanies.

Oh no, just a pic of the album cover, that's not a video! :) That's just outta a few pages, I think I've made my point. Any more mini modding you wanna do on me Dedpop? :)

invitro

May 4, 2012
For what it's worth, I'm with Deddy, it'd be better if all movies posted here were actual music videos. It's more fun that way. Well I just wanted to show my support... keep on flippin' and music video-postin' ZREX and everyone, I'm off to the tourney. Well, after one quick video... here's an obvious all-time classic that better make everybody happy. I won't insult you with any more of an unnecessary introduction...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.