The Music Video Thread

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Code:
http://www.iconband.nl/#works

Found this namesake band while looking for the 80s Icon. Quite a crushing riff, & the lead was very good, if a little short. Bare bones basic heavy rock. :)

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Sorry, no vid that I could find for this. Seems I remember there being one. The live versions I saw on YT just did not have a good sound quality.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
New lead guitarist. Whoever is doing the backup vocs needs to stop. Bad backup vocs are worse than none. :)
Edit: I was mistaken, that is departed lead guitarist Chris Broderick.
Edit: Dave's guitar cuts thru in a way Chris's can't compete with, I wonder what is up with that? Maybe they have Dave amped up a bit over over everything else, as he is the boss. :)

Edit: Been watching & listening, that's Chris messing up the backup vocs (sorry Chris!) :)

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Here's Chris's new band, not to be too hard on him, he is a great guitar player. I can't stand the vocals on this, if you can't sing don't. Being a cookie monster is not singing. I hate bands that have great guitar & crap vocals. A good singer must be very, very hard to find. :)

Edit: I'd much rather have a solo instrumental album by Chris, the vocs are just terrible on this, will not be able to sit thru this to hear the guitar. :(

Last edited:

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
After having a fun evening with relatives it's back to work @ 6 am so it's time for me to be Back in Flesh.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.