The Music Video Thread

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
You guys are on fire in here! Have not heard that Focus track since I was a kid :) Megadeath with the badass animation, an Astralwerks track I forgot about not to mention RetroGeet tearing it up!

A few pins in this vid ^ can anyone tell what they are?

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
another in a long line of "listen to the song and not get a video" postings i like to do so much... ;0

whaddaya get when you cross the "pulp fiction" credits with pinball? :0 a great jam to play pin too... kool & the gang's "open sesame!"

load up this song on repeat, and load up "tales of the arabian nights" over it, stomp your feet and have a good ol' time... :) get your mind out of the funk, and into the funk! it's springtime! (well, for us northern-hemispherically challenged ;0)...

p.s. i have a shnitload of vid-watching to catch up on here between this thread and extork's. hope everyone's always expanding their minds through music! :)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
gotta crank up and love on this lo-fi upbeat stuff - cold war kids "hang me up to dry"...

can't hurt that the frontman kid looks like a young tarantino! funny stuff, this little faux "cannes/sundance" film-viddy...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
can't help posting another from the past few ten-or-twenty-years of viddy music i like - i'm still catching up with the past fifteen years or so. ;0

like these guys "beck-sian" vibe to music; can't wait to catch up with the rest of their stuff! and this frontman-kid is the craziest spasmodic dancer i've seen since david byrne... (p.s. if he has any acting aspirations, he's a dead ringer for eric burdon...)

cage the elephant - ain't no rest for the wicked...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
keep that volume TURNED UP!!! millennial freakout!!

franz ferdinand - TAKE - ME OUT!!!

okay sharing too much here, but i wish craig fergie still had his late-night cbs slot; i hoped to get famous enough one day with something or another to be able to bother to appear on his show, right? so like, i hoped to talk him into using this song as an opener, and he'd croon the song with sunglasses on for the opening, i'd be fake-playin' an electric (cuz no way i'll ever at this point probably play any decent geetar) behind him, with his makeup girls dancing behind us with secretariat the horse - and maybe if at all possible, have jamie and adam of mythbusters (also appearing!) lip-syncing in the bg too. lol - pure fantasy! but then all the craigy hand-puppets also pop up from side of the frame, singing "take - me out!"

k... that's enough sick fame-fantasy for tonight... ;) but i can still picture it. someday, maybe, craigie and me'll meet up and mastermind this scenario for some stupid reason...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
After such a long cold winter, waiting for summertime in vain. Here´s some kind of really great natural, non-commercial summertime-tune from french tourists visiting Norman´s rare guitars store:

;0 seems like "norm's rare guitars" is a good channel/search to keep up with... that was sssoo good, and looks like more really nice stuff there at their store channel!! :) gotta give 'em that! (yeah seeing the end of the viddy, they were just here on holiday i guess - gotta give these kindsa cats some gigs to pay their way and make it a paid holiday for them! :)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
seeing that made me think of argent:0 great for springtime!

it's funny, how at the same time that "corporate rock" was so on that seventies rise, that this kind of stuff still hasn't seem to have gotten through the internet-gen-haze stage... least i haven't heard anything quite like like this, or other "super seventies" style stuff. maybe it's a style forever gone... sigh!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.