The Music Video Thread

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Prince so full of life and passion:

Saw him several times live in Germany, last time in 1992 (i guess), performing on his Diamonds and Pearls-Tour. One of the best Solo-artist ever performing on stage. My favorite album by him is "Sign o the times".
Will miss him so much. Sometimes it snows in April, indeed! And the snow is made of tears.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
bleah bleah bleah! sorry for the ad up front, but i guess that just means it's pop...

PA- PA- PA- PA- PAHRTAY! PAHRTAY! PAHRTAY!

p.s. major points for eric burdon! man - talk about rockin' on...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
more infectious-grooveness! these guys can't be stopped!

the eric burdon vibe, oh i gotta find something to add to that... wait a min i'll find something. of course...

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
well, of course, i think off of that same video set... it just has to be here! turn it on and crank it up!

SPILL THE WINE... TAKE THAT GIRL...

p.s. infinite coolness. tough to find these days... :)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
p.s. ohh heh hey - marky b. fans?? ohhhmfg, check out THIS "BUICK MACKANE":.... a "HOLY-MF-SH" performance of an awesome rawk song... makes my skin stand up!

p.s. gd, why couldn't he with that, have been alongside hendrix, clapton, townsend at least? howly mf sh. hats off to marc bolan!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
noticed the clutch viddy a few pages back; it reminded me i wanted to look up their first video ("a shoTgun named marcus" ;0 - good one; mtv headbanger classic) i heard their first major release way back when once or twice and remembered liking it; i just hadn't yet bought a used to add it to my collection - can review/check it out again on the yt:

not a bad fugazi-ish vibe at all! :) they were doing back then, and the first two tracks are def classic - much more worthy crunch in a lot of the rest of 'em too! worth a few second/third listens to let the later tracks sink in a bit...

maybe they changed their vibe to save wear-n-tear on the vocalist; he really did from-the-gut shouting on this one, start to finish! according to wiki, they are all still the original members - a rare feat these days!

p.s. lol noticing now i renamed "SHO-gun named marcus" as "SHOTgun named marcus"! stiiuiiuuppid mistake... but whatcha get with a long memory+shorter cd tracklist... ;0

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.