The Music Video Thread

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Classic piano magic fingers:

I love Rachmaninov. Usually this concerto is of course played with orchestra, but this solo-version has it´s own charm. The difficulty of this movement is legendary.-

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Happy Birthday, dear Bob

a beau-ti-ful song for our wonderously confusing times...
"people just get uglier... and i have no sense of time..." my friends have more of a bobbyD appreciation more than i have, but i like the road he cut down before all those that led afterwards... :) good stuff, good stuff to think about!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
but sometimes, ya need some rilly, rilly SOLID BASIC NINTIES RAWWWK to rock your day a bit... ;) "engines of aggression"...

"THE ILLUSION IS REEEALLL..."

p.s. if you don't recog some of the cultural/film samples/or redubs in the song, i highly recommend you find and watch 1976's or so movie "network" and watch it tonight! imperative.

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
NOT A MUSIC VIDEO! BUT a fair warning, from far past in the past to all of us. pay fair warning!

Network - We're In A Lot Of Trouble!

p.s. NOPE, sorry - skip ahead two posts to see the vid; for some reason i couldn't post it right in this one... but managed to two down. see ya there!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
hmmm!! i wonder why the last post was not able to be posted... not like, it's "music video"... but, it -IS- ... "music video."

Network (1976) - Ned Beatty - "The World is a Business"

and it'z from 1976!!!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
soooo, earlier on the radio (NPR news), i heard that prince was officially OD'd upon opiodes "due to performance-stress" or some such thing. really, too bad... it reminds me what bill hicks had to say about drugs and musicians...

mmmohhh... just sayin'... musicians and sports-heroes; survivin' on drugs, just to entertain us! really, kinda a terrible thing to think about... we want to go out and see a show, but those peopel are sometimes destroying themselves to perform for us. really not a nice thing to think about!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.