The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
p.s. from tha " Hey Farsight! Since you've given up on PS3 why not just have a sale?" thread...
Xenon has been out for awhile on the PS3. Nice Avatar, have on cass, cd, and vinyl.

or Screaming To God?? ;)

p.s. vertexguy - AWESOME!

p.p.s. dedpop, re "karma to burn" vid... your taste in muzak makes me proud to click your linkz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta git those guys' stuff now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.p.p.s... mf-er watchin' that "karma to burn" viddy again, hey i dig my daft punk like anyone else... but gol-dam, -that- shoulda been the bed-soundtrack stuff for "tron:legacy!!!" make it more hardcore... really needed it!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
DAMN it, DAMN it, DAMN it... death, you suck!

when he gets there, i hope he melvins death for us... tells him to cut it out! he keeps killing all the wrong people the past couple years...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I remember hearing this the first time and saying who are these guys?
I'm looking California / and feeling Minnesota. (love that line)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
25:30 - 27:40 :

sad in retrospect... but admittedly, i wouldn't have found it "sad" to hear him discussing death before he... actually was. really weird to come across that right now.

according the news, space needle's dark for an hour right now... music will always relight us.

p.s. first time i -could- have heard them was late eighties, like 88-89 when i guess they were on their first "big" subpop tour; played a little club in town where i lived... i was plugged in enough with the "college radio" scene then to have heard about them, that they were "new metal/alt metal" what-have-you at the time, when only g'n'r were big and "saving rock'n'roll" back then... all i knew about them was their choice of a band name, "sound-garden"... told me all i needed to; i suspected i would be a fan. i didn't have enough money to go. i probably could've met him back then...

this one hurts, hurts hard. but hey, anyone else it hurts -harder- than me? stick it out. life's too interesting. even at its worst. more interesting to live it than just "give in." guess that's all i can say about that...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
alright, not gonna leave this thread on too dark a note... here's a bit of pure early eighties goodness to help distract n' lighten up the mood a bit...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.