The Music Video Thread

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Damn, didn't know that Dennis Dragon died back in Oct of this year, going to put the Surf Punks back into the listening rotation. With a nasty cold spell hitting Thursday for pretty much the rest of the year, I can try and think of summer.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
"christians and the unbelievers..."
David Bowie - Loving The Alien

p.s. ... the uncensored version of the video as i recall involved bowie having a 'nosebleed' at about the 3:33 mark... i dunno why a music-vid nosebleed would have caused any serious concern or outbreak of war... but apparently, it was 'nuff concern at the time to have now the only posted vid for the song be the 'censored' version. your milage... may vary!!

merry xmas!! ;0

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
lessee now, i collected up a buncha viddies in a textfile... ;0.. lessee where we get to...

locally/controversially, back in 87 or so when this stuff was coming out, i called it 'best new Beatles-like-in-lineage' stuff... and got roundly beat up for saying so... ;0 these days, i think, i could claim the same, and -not- be quite as beat up for it... :) 'simple as a flower, and that's a complicated thing...'

Love And Rockets - "No New Tale To Tell"

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
this thread... just always puts me into a 'music madness.' f*** love... ;0 MUSIC is the drug!!!! (though that reminds me of another tune i should try to find to post here... ;0) tough to escape; always need enough time to revisit/review viddies here... :))))))))

saw some fishbone in the list... too much to choose from, but prolly my fave album of theirs is "reality of my surroundings"... just too much brutal truth to ignore there, plus it's just got sooo much sly-family-stones vibe injected into it... it's a BRILL album. so many great tracks start-to-finish, but just to choose the 'namesake' track... (and for chris' sakes... why wasn't any of this shiz chosen for GTA5???????... ;(( ... ) so ... frickin'... OBVIOUS... !!!!

Fishbone - So Many Millions

dam, that disc is so sorely, SORELY underrated...

PEACE... MUSIC. LOVE... AND MADNESS!! ;0

p.s. syt & jared - BC logo prospectus is still to come! :) (obviously... ;0)... been immersed in finishing a first-priority 'app' project.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Dear Dedpop!
Here´s Rod the mod with a spontanious street Performance at Piccadilly Circus. I loooooooooooooooove his voice so much! Unique.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts