The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
following up on my neil young post a few pages/months ago... here is another 'weirdo' neil young tune+video that's been holding onto the edges of my synapses for a long time ago... needed another look!

Neil Young - Weight Of The World (1986)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
another old viddy hanging onto the edges of my synapses... creepy-sexy... gotta respect a woman who knows what she wants! ;) ("and i want you... and i want you... and i want you...")

Eurythmics - Love Is a Stranger (Official Video)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
lotsa 'fingerguns' in this vid... just like trumpy likes to do! (like a hackneyed stereotypical jersey mobster-wannabe... i say, WANNABE...)

Im Afraid Of Americans David Bowie Music Video HD 1080p(Best Quality)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
i heard this one on a college station the other day; hadta look it up... i thought it was 'souisxie and the banshees', but turns out it wasn't...

Au Pairs "It's Obvious" (7" version)

p.s. this was the closest version i could find to what i heard; what was played the other night was like a really tight, louder "peel session" take... but this one's pretty close; just a bit sloppy/looser/relaxed/quieter.

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
one mo'... somehow that reminded me of solex, who i don't think has been in this music-appreciator's list yet... try it out; give it a min-and-a-half, and you might find out you rrrrilly, rrilly likeit like i do.. :) (your cats will too!! ;0)

Solex - One Louder Solex

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
nahhh, one more solex... ;0 such a pretty and loosely-swaying mellow tune... p.s. most of this disc is gold, if you're into it. p.p.s.: she did a disc a few years ago with jon spencer! i hadn't gotten it yet...

Solex - Solex in a Slipshod style

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
from the yt recommended list; couldn't pass this up... sweet dreams tonight, y'all... :))

Mazzy Star - Fade Into You - 10/2/1994 - Shoreline Amphitheatre (Official)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts