The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Spinal Tap - "We Three Kings" (devil mix)

180101: p.s. a crazy lil' bit of post-script: several years ago, a dayjob co-worker said she was creating her own nativity scene using cartoon/anima figurines and characters; i suggested that she try to find david, nigel and derek to be the three wise men. i can't remember if i'd heard the 'three wise men' bit before, but had heard 'christmas with the devil' long ago, so maybe the seed was planted... ;)

same time as i was suggesting the nativity-schein blasphomy, i envisioned a 'spinal tap very metal christmas special' for tv - something along the lines of the old paul lynde 'halloween' special (featuring florence henderson! and KISS! ;0 LOOK IT UP ON YT, you won't believe it!) ... something -very- seventies in feel; shot with olde-fashioned tube-cams, and very, very cheesy... with an ear-exploding climax-ending LOUDEST VERSION OF 'SILENT NIGHT' EVER PERFORMED!!! (ha!! ;0)... with a special-guest vocalist along the lines of king diamond to do the super-high, super-loud, beyond-even-freddy-mercury-range high scream vocals... lots of explosions; nymphette 'virgin marys' cage-dancing while sacriligiously breast-feeding baby-jesus dolls (only uncensored for BBC broadcast! ;0)... nigel for the first time onscreen -turning his amp up to 11!!!-... well, i think ya get the point. ;) some seriously missed comedy hilariaty, that...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
'anaconda' ****... dammit, that girl's got the sexy, got that body, got the sistahs, but... -dammit,- i wish that girl would -really- do -rap!!!

like... i dunno, the ting-tings... ;0 (i hate to be one of those "she isn't really -rappin'- types", but dammit... she -isn't!!)

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

p.s. and not like i'd really call this 'rap', but it sure is compared to what nicki's doing! her style's more like bored first-grade school teacher book-reading...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.