The Music Video Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The aforementioned Jimmy Barnes. And a very young (and not very clothed) Michael Hutchens. And a song from one of the best ever movie soundtracks...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Eldar , great clip 1987 , Jimmy was 31 , Mick was 27 and I was 28 and just moved to Murwillumbah . you got me going , so I dug up 2 clips . 1st cover Wild thing , with Cold Chisel .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m wondering who your fave artist`s are . break it down to 3 regions , 1. Europe and British Isles , 2. Americas , 3. Austral Asia Pacific Islands . 2 males and 2 females for each region . I`m not counting Greek music , that`s a different kettle of fish , a stand alone . 1. Queen , Rod Stewart , Adele , Dusty Springfield . 2. Bruce Springsteen , Lou Reed , Linda Ronstadt , Chrissie Hynde . 3. AC/DC ,Jimmy Barnes , Renee Geyer , Kylie Minogue .:cool::cool::cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Interesting list Wolfy. I don’t think I could even come up with a list. My tastes are all over the place and change so often.
Most of my favorites are classic rock, blues, hard rock, metal, some folk, & old R&B. But there is probably something I enjoy in just about every genre. There doesn’t seem to be much modern stuff that I really enjoy, or maybe I just haven’t found it yet.

Members online

Members online