The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s on tonight The Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras , about 12,000 taking part and I think about 500,000 lining the streets for a great night . a little clip from last year .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i know this is the full parade , but watch the first 5 min , the Dykes on Bikes have always the honour of leading the parade .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
haha , good one Kolchak , it`s amazing in 1978 when it all started , the police belted the marches , now the police and all the forces march as well . when it comes to acceptance , it`s always the people that lead the way .our pollies are always 3 steps behind and dragging the chain . I remember when I went to Sydney in the late 1970s , we went to a Drag Queen Show , great night . what was amazing was the acceptance of the man of the street , of the Drag Queens back then. :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this is Carlotta who opened many doors . sorry this is in 3 parts . even us blokes fell in love with her .

Mar 9, 2012
Loved Fat of the Land.. First heard of them because of Kool Keith from Ultramagnetic MC's. Smack my ***** Up and Diesel Power..

Smack my ***** up is from Give the Drummer some (ultramagnetic)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
music talks to everyone around the world .a Mexican Irish and the Greek in Munich Germany . 2 Legends in 1995 . Anthony Quinn 80 years old and Mikis Theodorakis 70 years old , this is Life !!!!:cool:

Members online

Members online