The Music Video Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Wolfy here’s a trick for posting vids from YouTube directly instead of just a link.
When you are in YouTube click share, then share via email. In the body of the email you will see the link for the video. Highlight and copy the link. Then head on over to Digital Pinball Fans to the music vid thread.

46378985274_7235813559.jpg

Head down to the quick reply spot. Click on the little add vid link (circled in red). Paste the YouTube link in the pop up box and then click ok. That’s it, now the vid will show up instead of just the link. Somebody on here showed me this trick a few years ago. Can’t remember who it was or I’d give them credit (maybe Hairy). If you already knew all this, please forgive me for wasting your time. Cheers buddy

46189003035_ed495b89ee.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Kolchak , I`ll give it a go . :cool: no , I had no idea , my nephew showed me the way I was doing it . I`m not the best at using the pc ,as long as I can play my games hahaha :cool::cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Kolchak , this old bludger is learning everyday , thanks again !!! for a laugh , National Emergency in the USA ,are you being attacked or did you have a gigantic fire , flood or hurricane ? I`m rolling on the ground pissing myself laughing , that orange boy is past the joke .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this one is for you Kolchak , father and daughter , even though Jimmy was drug taking and getting pissed in his younger days , he always took his family with him .
:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
thanks Kolchak , this old bludger is learning everyday , thanks again !!! for a laugh , National Emergency in the USA ,are you being attacked or did you have a gigantic fire , flood or hurricane ? I`m rolling on the ground pissing myself laughing , that orange boy is past the joke .:cool:

No emergency in my neighborhood. No wall needed here. Big waste of money. I’d rather that $ go for healthcare or road improvements, or anything else that we can really use.
Glad you got the vid posting thing going. Us old guys have to stick together.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
No emergency in my neighborhood. No wall needed here. Big waste of money. I’d rather that $ go for healthcare or road improvements, or anything else that we can really use.
thanks again , I wish you guys and girls get what we get in Australia , healthcare and low cost scripts and infrastructure all the time . we have a Federal Election coming up , they will be offering more healthcare more road infrastructure more of everything . at the moment when I drive on M1 from Brisbane to my place at Tweed Heads which is 100 km or 60 miles , there extending the M1in about 5 different spots . :cool:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013

I’ve got an emergency out here. Invasion of skunks. I’ve killed 7 in the last month.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Naildriver , you crack me up . you put smile on my dial :cool: Kolchak , Jimmy is 3 years older than me , so it was like growing up together . we`ll never see a pub band like Cold Chisel again , so for me , I just have great memories .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.