The Music Video Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’ve seen Petty a couple of times. Such good live shows. So sad he is gone. Felt like he had a lot more music in him.

Still have never seen AC/DC. Can’t believe I never made it to one of their shows. If they ever tour again, I will be there. I have made that promise to myself.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak the good musos like Tom always seem to play better as they mature gracefully , so we missed out on a lot , sad . AC/DC lucky to see them 2 times , once in the early years with Bon Scott and then a few years back . they are something else :cool:

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
Kolchak the good musos like Tom always seem to play better as they mature gracefully , so we missed out on a lot , sad . AC/DC lucky to see them 2 times , once in the early years with Bon Scott and then a few years back . they are something else :cool:

I agree and Johnny Cash proved it for me (not that he needed to prove anything) with this awesome Nine Inch Nails cover. David Bowie also did an awesome job on his last album.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Seen them at Miss. Coast Coliseum, the show that got them banned from there for awhile, so loud it caused cracks and structural damage. Fav album BIB, seems to incense women. :D

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good one ZREXMike , you gotta laugh at being banned for being to loud plus the cracks and structural damage . I gotta admit I think there the loudest band I`ve ever seen :cool:Cloda I love the oldies , my fav is Tony Bennett :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

Wow! So lucky to catch the Bon Scott years. Wish I could have been there.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak they were raw energy then , and the boys ranged in age 18-23 , about 46 years ago . now with the latest gear you get blown away . Bon was a larikan , that`s why we loved him .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
larrikin , wrong spelling :eek: Australian meaning , a mischievous young person , an uncultivated ,rowdy but good hearted person .:cool: bloody new I spelt it wrong , boofy .:p

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018
The last I share for now, fresh to this forum ;-), is one of my favourite bands Bell X1, also from Ireland. Here is a selection of some of their songs. They also always have interesting videos. I'm a bird researcher so I have a special soft spot for the first one... and I love the horns in the song.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.