The Music Video Thread

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
I love D's opening monologue. Listen to the studio cut to hear one of my fav lead guitar solos, he kinda screws it up here, nothing like what's on the record. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great bunch ZREXMike , mate I forgot about the Motels :cool: I was listening to duets with The Boss , look at the way The Boss idolises Chuck baby .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Thnx Wolfson, Bruce had a great voice in his early days, his first few albums he really sounded great, up to Born In The USA. The River is a great album, a favorite.

Bruce is also a great songwriter, "Fire" by The Pointer Sisters comes to mind. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
your so right ZREXMmike , up to the River album he was unreal . I use sit in my bean bag , have a few drinks and just listen to his story telling , the music was a bonus .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great stuff fellas :cool: always loved John Cougar on his first album A Biography , which if my memory serves me right , was made by Riva Records in England in 1978 . then he changed to his real name John Mellencamp , I thought he was a Pommy hehe , I was wrong :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts