The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great one Kolchak , saw him in Brisbane , great show , big man . he had a oxygen tank at the back of the stage which he used . later i found out it was Jim Steinman behind it all . he came from a musical theatre background . Meatloaf was first noticed on The Rocky Horror Picture Show movie which i saw each week for a few years plus the live show heaps . thanks Kolchak great memories !!!:cool:
:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
haha , back in the 1970s the picture theatre it was , i have it on DVD too .:cool:

We had a theater that had midnight showings of Rocky Horror for many years. It was fairly popular. The theater no longer exists. They also had late night showings of Pink Floyd’s The Wall. It was a cool theater.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
the (long gone) theater by the mall served booze while you watched, all the old classic rock movies like Welcome To My Nightmare, Tommy, Rocky Horror, Phantom Of The Paradise, Rust Never Sleeps, Heavy Metal, Zacharia, on and on. those were the days my friend, way better than this crap going on now. :(

glad you like the vids wolfy! :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
totally agree ZREXMike , i was lucky to see the Welcome To My Nightmare live back in , i think it was 1976 , it was great .:cool:

Members online

Members online