The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
I always loved watching or reading Ginger Baker interviews. Never knew what he was going to say. A real rock n roll character on top of his immense talent.

never looked at all... anything like modern 'kanye'?? ;0... i'd hate to bother to ruin any retro/hindsighting of my music history (or, at least, wasting my time doing so)... 'even nixon went to china'; 'even trump went to north korea', etc etc ;0...

unless he was completely non-political, and just made up crazy ****-dirt about fellow musicians; that ****'s always fun to read. ;)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
WARNING: MOVIE-LENGTH DOCUMENTARY FOLLOWS!!... but it's important!! if you haven't yet seen this... catch it, before it isn't a free-watch anymore!!...

The Wrecking Crew

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great bunch fellas , thoroughly enjoyed them !!!!:cool: I`m just racking my noggin on my next choices , I might go females , yep !!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I was going females , I changed my mind . I`m going for my first love Football , I don`t follow any club , I just enjoy a beautiful game !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike as usual great !!!:cool: Cloda I`m so glad you saw World Cup games , yes it was amazing in South Africa , the people were as one , as did the Rugby Union World Cup did in your country . I haven`t been to a World Cup , I`m 60 years old and still hope Australia get to hold it before I kick the bucket . I`m lucky I`ve to the 1981 and 1993 under 19 World Youth Cups in Australia and also the Olympics Football in 2000 . I can`t :cool:I saw some great games

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.