The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
hey sorry for the 'lately' lately!! ;0... trying to deal with some broken equipment...

well, with the ****ing abortion of a u.s. presidency as we've had with dt so far... this clip from the past shouldn't feel too out of turn, should it?? ;0

wolfson

May 24, 2013
had relaxing day , went for a walk with Dad , then we had breakfast , cinnamon donuts , coffee ice cream , mars bars chopped up and covered in Bailys and choc powder , nice . while Dad was watching the original Magnificent 7, I was watching music from Ikaria , a population of 8,000 on the island . every region in Greece has it`s own dance , this is there`s .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i forgot , why there`s so many people there on Ikaria , they have a festival every year in August . the one above was in 2017 and this one was in 2018 .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
who ever leads the line is free do whatever they want . people just join in whenever they want , no one cares because everyone is enjoying life , with dance , food and wine .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah wolfson, sounds like those Greeks know how to party. Here's some old hard rock, reminded me enough of American Dog that I had to look up who was in the band. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike , just waiting for the girls to start , your vid woke me up , thanks :cool: Kolchak , loved The Highwaymen , man they were good :cool: great waking up to these 2 vids , I`m ready for a great game England vs Norway !!!:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
good tune here. "Between tours playing with Judas Priest, Cheap Trick and Kiss, The Godz recorded their first album in the summer of 1977. It was released the next year, to miserable reviews. Rolling Stone wrote that it “epitomized the most wretched excesses of 70s rock.” The reviews didn’t matter. The band sold out 6,000 seat arenas on a nightly basis, and stayed on the road for a harrowing 17 months." :)

Edit: turns out the band's leader Eric Moore died just last month. RIP Eric! :(

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
wow kolchak, The Highwaymen was a countrywestern supergroup! :)

Yeah, really was. They put out a Highwaymen live boxed set that was spectacular. I think this is from that.

Can’t say I remember The Godz. Great song (Cross Country) with a really super tone.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
This thread continues to cost me money. Don’t know how many CDs I’ve ordered because of it.
Add 2 more to the list. Just ordered some Spooky Tooth and the Godz.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I could probably just post zeuhl until then, the risk of converting to zeuhl is pretty low. Though I personally love it.

Members online

Members online