The Music Video Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
As the title suggests, this is a thread to post videos of your favorite music. Feel free to post as many times as you want.

I'll start:

And just to throw you off, it's not Hendrix :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Faithless, my favourite group at their farewell gig last year in Brixton, I was there and it was freaking awesome.

Last edited:

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Not really my favourite music, but certainly one of my favourite music videos:

Edit: I am tempted to constantly post here for the next few months at least, so please tell me to step on the brake if I start to annoy anyone ;)

Edit 2: Forgot to mention that i can't watch the Freddie King and the of Montreal videos in Germany :(

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012

Edit: I am tempted to constantly post here for the next few months at least, so please tell me to step on the brake if I start to annoy anyone ;)

Edit 2: Forgot to mention that i can't watch the Freddie King and the of Montreal videos in Germany :(

bonzo, that video rocked. music wasn't that bad. in the 80's all i listened to was metal, then in the 90's nothing but death metal. now i lean more towards alt/indy. bummer you can't watch the other videos that we posted. i, for one wouldn't be annoyed at all, to see a bunch of posts here. i love music just as much as pinball. in fact they go hand n hand IMO.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Post away ;) It doesn't even have to be your "favourite" songs. Just post anything you like.

Also, that's a bummer about Edit 2....I wonder why?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Jeeze i have such a diverse pallet from symphony,jazz, blues, classic rock, 80's heavy metal and electronic I guess Ill start at the begining and take you through a journey of TIME and MUSIC!:)

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Neglectoid you on a PS3? no option to link video only copy/paste:) I hate that!

i dont know how.. i'm new this using forums. plus im not the most tech savy guy around. i tried to figure it out by using FAQ section, but i only saw something about adding images, not videos. is it the same? perhaps someone could send my the proper link or send me instrutions how to do it.

love The Cars BTW.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.