The Music Video Thread

N

Nik Barbour

Nope - but all the classics off 'Infernal Love' & 'Troublegum'.
Man - that was awesome.

N

Nik Barbour

I can never un-see or un-hear this - so be warned before you click the link. Wanted you guy's to suffer too!

The radio station I listen too in the morning going to work, always play a (normally good) cover version requested by a listener around 7ish.
Some joker asked for this today...

This is from Paul Anka's 'Rock Swings' album, and is his swing version of Nirvana's 'smells like teen spirit'

Be - warned. I've been listening to Killswitch Engage for the last 3hrs trying to get this out of my head! :eek:

Last edited:

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
...and if that didn't make you cry, how 'bout this gem:

(I was looking for Boone's version of Holy Diver, but couldn't find it on YouTube. Even "better" o_O)

N

Nik Barbour

...and if that didn't make you cry, how 'bout this gem:

(I was looking for Boone's version of Holy Diver, but couldn't find it on YouTube. Even "better" o_O)

Damn - can you imagine him and Anka, playing the same gig?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Mr. Bonzo. You are off the list because you posted the Kinks. :) (The Thin Lizzy/Clapton mix was cool too)
But, I am gonna go out and find Boone and Anka and personally punch them in the throat so you will never have the opportunity to post that sort of sh..tuff ever again. I've suffered through enough crooner crap.

All in all, I'm just happy to finally see these videos without things freezin' up on me. Keep 'em comin'.

N

Nik Barbour

I am gonna go out and find Boone and Anka and personally punch them in the throat so you will never have the opportunity to post that sort of sh..tuff ever again. I've suffered through enough crooner crap.

Kick 'em in the pinBALLS for me, would ya!

N

Nik Barbour

Well, as we're now down to the last 48hrs and 40mins of civilisation as we know it according to the prophecies (I'm on the Greenwich Meridian Line) it seems apt to post this one....

So before the dead rise from their graves and chaos ensues, it's time to reflect on the probability that the Xbox dlc situation will now never be resolved.

Time to return your trays to the upright position, brace for impact, and tomorrow tell your employer what you really think about them!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.