The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , oh mate , could you have picked a better bunch ? wow , I don`t think so !!!:cool::cool::cool: you deserve 3 coolies for this lot ,

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
HEY HEY... i dunno how many posts-per-page we got, but HEY HEY... we're approaching the =GREAT 100= MUSIC VIDEO THREAD!!!! :::::)))))))

( ;0 and for that many smiley's, i think ya gotta do at least two blunts and three shots of everclear!! ;) just remember, ya hafta spit into the bonfire after each shot! ;)

The Cult - Rain (Official Music Video)

ignoring the obvi sexual-overtones of what that song "really means" lol... ;) i don't wanna rain on -anyone's- parade, but considering today is dt's 'special all-about-meee' parade... frankly, i'm all for it!! ;) (i can't wait to see his tweets all about "god's trying to **** up MY fourth of july!"... and see him get away with it!)

;0 btw, the cult is a severely underrated band. they just are... in a parallel universe, they're the "u2" of bands, and everyone else has to kinda compare to them like u2 is here... ;9

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nice one Kolchak , it brought back memories of 3 lovely ladies singing together. :cool:
and man could they sing !!!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
ONE MORE POST TILL PAGE 100 ON THE VIDDY THREAD!!...

in a better time, in a better place...

Steve Martin Steep Canyon Rangers July 4 2011

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
you gotta give her big credit dancing in high heels over flowers and broken plates .:cool: WhiteChocolate nice one on Steve :cool:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
The Rolling Stones - Waiting On A Friend - OFFICIAL PROMO

OUZO FIXES EVERYTHING!! ;) thanks to Wolfson for puttin' us up over the mark today!! :) quite a celebration day!! :)) (super-curvaciousy blondies never hurt!! ;) ginger rogers i believe once said something like, "everything fred astaire had to do, i had to do backwards and in high-heels!" ;0

p.s. HAPPY 100th PAGE!! :)) ok.. is this the best 100'th viddy-page we could have here??? ;0 or shall i try to find a copy of buddy hacket doing "shapoopy" to put in here?!? ;0 your choice!! ;) ok, now i'm gonna go play GTA III san-and now... ;) "mr. dated"

p.p.s HEY WAITAMINUTE... I GUESS IT'S NOT QUITE PRIMETIME FOR RIGHTTIME FOR PAGE 100TH?!? ;0 guess i got my calcy's all off.. ;0 bear with meh ;)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
The Cult - Love Removal Machine (Official Music Video)

yah so u2's "joshua tree" and the cult's "electric" came out right about the same time; i bought them both... guess which i listened to more?? ;0 (hey tho i'm not saying that there isn't plenty of u2 i listened to meantime; was a big fan of their earlier pre-"JT" stuff... loved "red rocks"; loved "unforgettable fire"... dug that they took on EBN for their "zoo-TV" viddywork... dug "lemon," even! ;0 they were into some strange weirdo-stuff back then... but, still, very straight-and-narrow "studio-contract" stuff... of course their intersection with negativland over their "u2" project was very interesting, and a topic all its own (even a book that negativland put out, over "copyright/wrong" ishes... a subject more viewable in a docu-movie called "sonic outlaws"... worth your while to find and watch! :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’m with you WhiteChocolate. I really like The Cult. Only have their Pure Cult compilation album. But I like everything I’ve ever heard from them. That vids you posted are the first time I’ve ever seen them. They look totally different than what I had pictured in my head.

Wolfy, great post from the Dolly Show. Never saw that one before, but love those three ladies. What voices!

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Marty Robbins Sings 'Man Walks Among Us.'

ohhhh... will marty take us across the threshold?? ;0 i was lookiing to see if dolly had done any marty songs... but maybe he was just too "on his own" to have that happen...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hey , how about the young lady in the black dress , I think she`s got her eye on the singer .:cool: it`s a big day in the USA , so a bit of dancing to celebrate .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
and a bit of dancing from the island my Dad is from , Crete . his parents were refugees from Asia Minor , now known as Turkey , and then they all ended up in beautiful Australia .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the colours blue and white on the Greek flag stand for , the ocean and the sky , you can see from above and my love of the ocean , it`s in our blood !!!:cool:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
the colours blue and white on the Greek flag stand for , the ocean and the sky , you can see from above and my love of the ocean , it`s in our blood !!!:cool:

and, bruthaahh, it'd be infinite folly for us to pretend -we- have "the most important blood" spilled this day... for that matter, it's only symbolically for a signed document!!

i am always knocked out by how truly rambunctious other countries are, when line-dancing in some sorta super-cool nationalistic way (and not some sorta fascistical sense! ;0)

ya'all rrest of the world... you keep rrockin' on!! :) like all of us will, us "non" good-germans... ;) ya know who we are!! ;) and we all know who -you- are... :)...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maybe we should start a comedy vid thread? A spot to post clips of our fave comics, bits, or comedy show spots. What do you folks think?

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts