The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
another great lot ZREXMike . i was lucky to see AC/DC live , they are something else . most of our singers in the 1970s were a product of multicultural Australia , they came every country you could think of , and that has carried on to this day .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
another good Punisher tune, was sad to reach the end of the series. some fool decided to cancel it after 2 seasons.

glad you liked the tunes Wolfson. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
all back Kolchak , they have put teams in clusters , some in New South Wales , and my state Queensland has taken the most , some are based on the Gold Coast and some on the Sunshine Coast , our state is beautiful in winter , it`s like a holiday for the Melbourne sides who have crap weather in winter . there is talk of bringing all 18 clubs up here . we have over 300 days a year of sunshine and we go swimming in winter . :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
all back Kolchak , they have put teams in clusters , some in New South Wales , and my state Queensland has taken the most , some are based on the Gold Coast and some on the Sunshine Coast , our state is beautiful in winter , it`s like a holiday for the Melbourne sides who have crap weather in winter . there is talk of bringing all 18 clubs up here . we have over 300 days a year of sunshine and we go swimming in winter . :cool:

Nice! I hope they start airing those matches around here at a reasonable hour. Would be nice to have some more sports to watch. NASCAR and golf are ok, but I’d like a bit more variety.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , try Fox sports that`s who there on here in Australia , so i presume it`ll be on fox in America . we also get quite a few of the games on free to air tv channel 7 . :cool:

Members online

Members online