The Music Video Thread

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
@ Timelord: Due to my short attention span I could do without the lengthy ambient intro and outro but the song is great. Will definitely look for more.

@Bass Mummy: Hello fellow bass player! For me it was Cliff Burton who made me want to play bass. And early on i was impressed by stuff like Dream Theater. Meanwhile I like a heavy groove far more than anyone trying to impress me with as as many notes played a second as possible.

Crappy sound unfortunately, but I can neither find the official video online nor a better live version:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I'm a huge fan of Lamb of God since 2003.
Never miss a show when they are in my area and I love playing their riffs on my
dropped D Guitar.

Here is one of my favorites:

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
@Bass Mummy: Hello fellow bass player! For me it was Cliff Burton who made me want to play bass. And early on i was impressed by stuff like Dream Theater. Meanwhile I like a heavy groove far more than anyone trying to impress me with as as many notes played a second as possible.

I absolutely agree. Give me a nice, solid pocket groove any day over someone who thinks they're trying to play guitar.

Cliff Burton is one of those guys where you always wonder how they would have developed if they hadn't been cut short. Definitely one of the greats.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Most bands I listen to don't have music videos, but there are a few awesome ones that do deserve a mention, here's a few that I like:

and... oh, the forum only allows one video per post :|

N

Nik Barbour

The Wildhearts just announced a new set of tour dates for the UK.
They're going to be playing 'Earth Vs' in full.
whearthvs2013.png

Can't wait :D

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Should Motorhead be
a) flattered that robot-buiders went through all this effort
b) be pissed off because something as intentionally rebellious as rock music can, evidently, be so protocol-obedient that's it's, litterly and evidently... robotic.
(is that Lord Sydious on drums?)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.