The Music Video Thread

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Polka? My good man, that's humppa.

I am a serious man on serious Earth. Though Eläkeläiset may not be entirely so.

Eldar said:
If you're going to do that to Motorhead, I'm going to do Motorhead to the Rolling Stones.

You can't do anything to the Stones worse than what Stern did.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Polka? My good man, that's humppa.

I am a serious man on serious Earth. Though Eläkeläiset may not be entirely so.

My mistake, though I must admit that once I hit play I killed it after about 2 seconds. I actually don't mind humppa mixed in with my metal (Fintroll and the like) but on its own I need to be at the requisite level of drunk and surrounded by my fellow festival goers.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just got back doing the shopping , a 1 hour walk , a walk with dad , coffee and breakfast with dad and my brother . just started the washing of our clothes , now I`m relaxing phew !!!you guys crack me , I`m still chuckling !!! here`s a lady I just loved Kim Carnes , she reminded me of Rod Stewart .:cool:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
cuz the kewl new kids just can't be stopped... ;0

CMB - My Parallel Universe - from the Abyss album

(click thru the 'view on youtube' bit; it should letcha!)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
If we want to include ironic and joke covers, you may want to consider the modern day master.

Or were you being serious?:confused:

;0 didn't we already do dick cheese here?? ;) 'gilligan's island' theme and all that?? (well wait, i shouldn't point fingers... ;0 i've like posted the same vids three/four times over already now ;0... ok, 'no crime, no crime here!! ;)' feigns pointing 'mobster/gunfingers towards others' like trumpy does, like a scorsese flick... ;0)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
what a coinkidink!!!... 'daze with jordan' just visited roy orbinson's hometown... this touched my heart; tho it's not a 'music-viddy' proper, i felt it must be shared here... :))

#1020 ROY ORBISON's Hometown & Museum - Wink TX - Jordan The Lion Daily Travel Vlog (5/23/19)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.