Ripley's museum mode. What is it?

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Can't find it mentioned here so I'm looking for an explanation what this does. Is under the extras for the game and has a big warning so I'm scared to try it!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Didn't Bobby say that real Ripley's museums now have iPads that you can play RBION on? I bet this is how they did it - a special game mode that locks TPA to only RBION. The museums wouldn't have any interest in people playing the other tables.

Kind of a dangerous setting to unleash upon the general public though...usually developers do a "special" edition for stuff like this, not released to the public.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Didn't Bobby say that real Ripley's museums now have iPads that you can play RBION on? I bet this is how they did it - a special game mode that locks TPA to only RBION. The museums wouldn't have any interest in people playing the other tables.

Kind of a dangerous setting to unleash upon the general public though...usually developers do a "special" edition for stuff like this, not released to the public.

Yeesh. That's a dangerous gun to leave lying around.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
cOlc7.jpg

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Irreversible until app is reinstalled? Until device is rebooted? Until device is wiped clean? Until you buy a new device?

Surely there must be someone willing to try, for Science! :)

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Yeah, luckily PC is my main platform now and I don't really play tables on ios anymore. Wonder what the password is though? Maybe someone can ask Farsight about it?

Members online

Members online