The Random Thought Thread

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Makes sense if you are on the other side of the globe. Always wanted to head down there and see the Southern Cross and the Omega Centauri globular cluster. Maybe someday.

If you go maybe these people will let you use the one they have. Australian Astronomical observatory. Or Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex - NASA

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I'm guessing they won't let me anywhere near that. :)
oh yes they will Kolchak , we are friendly to everyone . I think all our observatories are open to the public . people don`t realise how entwined Australia and USA are .we`ve been in every war together since WW1,we have a US base here and how do you think the USA does it`s spying in our region , lots of dishes here .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody hell it`s Saturday night again WOOHOO !!! what a choice , rugby league , rugby union , aussie rules and football from England , France , Spain , Italy , Germany , Scotland , Brazil and USA and throw in the tennis from New York another great night and morning !!! great game Kansas vs Patriots !!!:cool:i`m out of here Liverpool vs Manchester City ready to start .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great night and morning , I love all my sport but I`m a real softie ,so my top highlight was Sloane and Maddisons embrace at the net and then when they sat next to each other waiting for the presentation .for me that said it all !!! these 2 young girls are an absolute credit to there families and country . for those who don`t follow tennis both girls are from the USA .:cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
tumblr_ow4dvitryx1ubfgh6o1_540.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
At least it's not a spork. Where does Dedpop find these things? What lurks in the secret shoebox he has tucked under his bed?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I just got BAJA : THE EDGE OF CONTROL HD the remastered 2008 game PS4 PRO fanbloodytastic !!!:cool: $40 au about $32 us on STEAM $24 us .14 hours before Project Cars 2 kicks off !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
gordonabrown good luck for your Richmond Tigers ,1 game from the Grand Final !!!:cool: had a feeling the Tigers were going to do well !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.