The Random Thought Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Don’t forget the Steel City Showdown this afternoon.

Surprised that wasn't flexed to the Sunday night game. Possibly it wasn't done because NBC already flexed another Steelers game? Shrug. I have $5 that says the Steelers are going to win. Was a 13-12 split in favor of the Pats in the office pool and this is a part of the world where in terms of pro football, the Steelers are #1 - despite being closer to 5(!) other franchises (Ravens, Eagles, Redskins, Jets & Giants are all shorter drives than Pittsburgh from here). Disclaimer: screw the pros, we are Penn State!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good one boys , you have made my day !!! the banter between Naildriver and Kolchak is like a mini comedy !!! love it !!! :cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Elder , that`s what I thought Abbott and Costello !!! Heretic close !!! and the Ashes are done and dusted in Australias back pocket !!!:cool:

"Ball of the century" my ass though, if it doesn't get lucky and hit a crack the size of the Grand Canyon that's another boring legside delivery left alone.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
"Ball of the century" my ass though, if it doesn't get lucky and hit a crack the size of the Grand Canyon that's another boring legside delivery left alone.
good one Eldar , had a little chuckle !!! here`s one for the USA , bad news - Australias worst export to the world = Rupert bag of crap Murdock - good news he no longer belongs to us ,he belongs to you poor buggers in the USA !!!! HAHAHA :eek::cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts