The Random Thought Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Is Fosters really made in Australia? I figured it was made in Jersey with a roo slapped on the side. Haven't had a Fosters in years. I'll drink it though, it ain't bad.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
They brew it in the region it's going to be distributed in. So if you're having one in Australia, yes, it is. US/Europe/Canada, no. Most internationally distributed beers owned by mega beer conglomerates are like that.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I’d love to see what you think of special brew kol, it’s very cheap like a dollar for 22 or so oz at 9 percent, or know locally as tramps juice, a fairly sweet tasting ale with a strange father taste, but dang boy fosters is pishwater

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I’d love to see what you think of special brew kol, it’s very cheap like a dollar for 22 or so oz at 9 percent, or know locally as tramps juice, a fairly sweet tasting ale with a strange father taste, but dang boy fosters is pishwater

I like the sound of that. I’d give it a go. Reminds me of the 40oz malt liquor we used to drink in college. Crazy Horse was my favorite. I’m not very picky. Guinness is my favorite, but I’ll drink just about anything but ipa’s. They always taste skunked to me.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I grew up near the Yuengling brewery, so that was the cheap beer of choice. I knew a bar in the early 1990’s that had Yuengling drafts for 25 cents and gin and tonics for 75 cents. It was one of the few good things about growing up in a small coal town in Pennsylvania.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I don`t drink that much , but at the moment I`m drinking Becks Blue my nephews put me on it ,it`s sweet and washes anything down. nice German brew :cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
tumblr_llweyezy1B1qdj321o1_540.png

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
What and where is HELL? It's a parking lot somewhere in Kansas.

Will the lost be tormented throughout eternity? Unless they're very big fans of Barry Manilow - yes. Otherwise - no.

How wide and long is Hell? 100m wide, 220m long.

Do the unsaved go into Hell fire as soon as they die? That depends on how accurate the pilot is when they're dropped.

Does the fire burn the meanness out of people or do they go on burning forever? Apart from that one guy who charged his own grandfather for Christmas dinner, every year for 35 years, yes, the meanness is burned out and no, people do not go on burning forever.

When will Hell burn out? About a month after they stop paying the gas bill.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.