The Random Thought Thread

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Whiskys? Mine is maybe more than descent. From "cherries" like Glendronach 21´Parliament, over classics like Macallan 18, Glenfarclas 25 to peated stuff like Lagavulin D.E., Ardbeg Uigeadail. Japanese stuff like Yamazaki 12 is also amazing, but sadly very expensive. But beside that, I also own Bourbon-highlights like the Booker´s, Elijah Craig or the Blantons´s Gold.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Get yerself a bottle of Jura Superstition. Goes down smoother than yer mum's legs after a Brazilian. I remember one particular poker night where we started with a fresh bottle and by the end of the night, it was mysteriously empty.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Whiskys? Mine is maybe more than descent. From "cherries" like Glendronach 21´Parliament, over classics like Macallan 18, Glenfarclas 25 to peated stuff like Lagavulin D.E., Ardbeg Uigeadail. Japanese stuff like Yamazaki 12 is also amazing, but sadly very expensive. But beside that, I also own Bourbon-highlights like the Booker´s, Elijah Craig or the Blantons´s Gold.

Get yer coat you’ve pulled

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Get yerself a bottle of Jura Superstition. Goes down smoother than yer mum's legs after a Brazilian. I remember one particular poker night where we started with a fresh bottle and by the end of the night, it was mysteriously empty.

Happens to me all the time

Edit of course I meant we

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017

I'd like to add Laphroaig for Scotch and Buffalo Trace for Bourbon. Anything from Laphroaig, haven't found anything bad yet, although the 10yr cask is probably my favorite.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017

Keep yer Superstition, give me Prophecy.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I'd like to add Laphroaig for Scotch and Buffalo Trace for Bourbon. Anything from Laphroaig, haven't found anything bad yet, although the 10yr cask is probably my favorite.

If you can find it try the Pappy Van Winkle aged 23 Years expensive but worth it. From Buffalo Trace.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Well, Jura Substitution, laphroighs are already part of my collection. Buffalo trace is not bad stuff, but pappy van winkle costs more than 600 euros. Too much. Even for an crazY whisky enthusiast like me. Just bought japanese stuff for christmas, Yamazaki12 and hibiki japanese Harmonie and glendronach 18. I love sherry whisky.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
You all bring a tear to my eye mostly because I haven’t had some of the finer stuff in awhile heh, oh well beggars can’t be choosers

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Beggars, you say?

JackRyanBeggarsBush.jpg

Sure, Irish is fine too.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
The joy of adult birthdays, right? Still, best wishes, Eldar.

Anything planned for today or just business as usual?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Happy Birthday Eldar , may you have a great bloody day !!! and many more to come !!!:cool: I have a very sweet tooth , so my fave drink is lolly water vodka cruisers ,I`ll have a couple for ya !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
anyone that has GT Sports .great news !!!! campaign mode and new cars has just been added . YOU BLOODY BEWDY !!! and also the new dlc for NFS PAYPACK is a BLOODY BEWDY as well !!:cool::cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.