The Random Thought Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've honestly never heard of cabbage water. But I know people in Michigan who drink wheat grass water, so there are weirdos everywhere. You get in the valleys/foothills of California and it basically becomes the Midwest. Like 75% of the nation's produce comes from here so it's full of blue collar farmers and such. The Cali stereotypes really only apply to certain neighborhoods of LA and SF, but geographically that's only a tiny portion of the state.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Youve heard of it as kale water lol i aint agruging your point jeffery, ill admit i had bacon and white cabbage at the weekend.....youve gone native jeffery

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Lol I've heard of eating Kale, but not drinking it.

My mother-in-law tried to spike my drink with wheat grass back in the day when I was in the hospital, but it tasted so bad I couldn't even choke it down. basically just tasted like lawn clippings.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The wife wanted a new Kitchenaid mixer for xmas so I gave it to her early so she could make cookies. A win/win for both of us that's still paying off.

iCdM4xF.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Agree, those looks totally awesome. Good pic too. What is she, a food stylist? Should have bought that mixer years ago. Win win for sure.
We have one of those mixers. I never get fancy desserts like that. :confused:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Agree, those looks totally awesome. Good pic too. What is she, a food stylist? Should have bought that mixer years ago. Win win for sure.
We have one of those mixers. I never get fancy desserts like that. :confused:

My wife made tiramisu yesterday. If there's ever a dessert worth visiting my house for, it's my wife's tiramisu. (Don't tell her I said that. She'd be mortified that I'd actually offer an opinion of anything, let alone her baking.)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.