The Random Thought Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Greek and Aussie....That's a hell of a righteous mix, man! I bet you grill like a champ.

Damn, now I'm hungry after reading this thread lol.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
in 3 months the Commonwealth Games on my beloved Gold Coast and then after that the World Cup in Russia , what a year !!! The Crew 2 in March and in September Forza Horizon 4 set in Japan !!! I`m really looking forward to 2018 !!! the stars are all lining up for one of my best years and the best of all my daughter is due in the next 3 weeks !!! :cool:

That's awesome man, congrats and enjoy!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks Jeff , life is meant to be enjoyed . my dear mum taught me that over the 20 years she battled cancer and then she had a stroke for the last 10 years of her life .we`d wake up in the morning ,she would say ready to go .we`d go driving every day . her motto was , it`s a beautifull day lets go .also no matter what she went through she always said there are people worse than her . her attitude helped me through my cancer 7 years ago. just enjoy your life !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
thanks Jeff , life is meant to be enjoyed . my dear mum taught me that over the 20 years she battled cancer and then she had a stroke for the last 10 years of her life .we`d wake up in the morning ,she would say ready to go .we`d go driving every day . her motto was , it`s a beautifull day lets go .also no matter what she went through she always said there are people worse than her . her attitude helped me through my cancer 7 years ago. just enjoy your life !!!:cool:

That’s a great way to look at things Wolfy. You Mom sounds like a sweet gal. One of those people everyone likes.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
That’s a great way to look at things Wolfy. You Mom sounds like a sweet gal. One of those people everyone likes.
thanks Kolchak , Greek boys know whose there boss is , mum and granny . they have a weapon of mass destruction a kootala ( wooden spoon ):cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Congratulations to you and your daughter, wolfson. And I'm glad you and your mom found a way that works for you.

Is this your first grandchild?

Yer a sweet gal for sure.
Citizen 3rd grandson , I was hoping for a girl oh well , boys it is . my daughter was the only girl out of 8 grandchildren :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

Love it.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
How’d KC lose that game after being up 21-3?
I thought the game was done , so I took dad for a walk down the river , came back and couldn`t believe my eyes . I usually watch most sporting events from start to finish , i always say watch the lot , see what happens . i did have a laugh !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Unbelievable loss
Kolchak357 are you keeping warm.

It was -1 on my digital thermometer when I took Buck out this morning. I have no idea with wind chill. Pretty cold for around here. I know our forum members from up north would laugh, but I’m not a fan of weather this cold.

Wife is making a giant pot of chicken soup today.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.