The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
NE are always so consistent , they must have a great setup . they remind me of Barcelona in football , great setup and always consistent !!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It comes with The Reaper, The Frostmarch, The Dungeon, The Highland, The Sacred Pool, The City and The Nether Realm expansions plus 58 characters. 15 bucks on sale so that's a pretty good deal content wise considering the steam version is 8 bucks just for the base game. Thanks for the opinion.

Yeah it's a great deal. The city is my favorite expansion. I basically make a bee line for the stables at the start of the game. The mounts are really cool.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
a few more hours can`t wait the 2 best attacking sides in the EPL , Liverpool vs Manchester City . the 2 best managers in world football Pep and Jurgen .my son goes for Liverpool , so as usual I`ll go for the other team Man City . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
What a game ,my son won the bragging rights and he`ll give me heaps !!!! Liverpool were great :cool: Naildriver watching the game ,should be great .I hope I don`t jinx them ,I'm leaning towards the Jacksonville . I`m just going to enjoy this game . :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Vikes looking tough early.

Edit: What a game this turned out to be! It’s a shame someone has to lose this one.

Edit#2: Wow, just wow!!! What an ending!!!

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
fellas , one of the best mornings ever !!! first Liverpool vs Manchester City then ,Jaguars vs Steelers and this game Saints vs Vikings !!! what else could a sports loving fan ask for , this was BLOODY FANTASTIC !!!:cool::cool::cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
37973F7D00000578-3759141-image-m-25_1472177563827.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Heretic yep it`s a sausage sizzle ,we have at polling booths , at Bunnings hardware stores and a few other places .there run by charities so that`s the reason we heavily support sausage sizzle , the money goes to great charities !!!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Chicago dogs are what I grew up with as the holy grail. Ketchup is dirty word there, but I don't mind as long as there's plenty of mustard.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.