The Random Thought Thread

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks fellas. We dusted off Annie's bass guitar and had a nice jam session. Then just topped the day off with some BBQ ribs.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
jeff STRONG!! jeff STRONG!! jeff STRONG!! :)) (;0 i hope your wifey chants that for you!! ;)... happy BDAY!!! :)) if you didn't go all jim morrison on us like heretic said... ;) well let's celebrate maybe with a semi-cudos with malcolm... i was just catching up on some yt-ing of music vids, and think this is a strong sendoff for that man... after all, we're all on that highway, eventually! ;) p.s. had a hankerin' to make a 'red stripe chili' today; i'll eat a bowl for ya in your honor! :)

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ACCA DACCA on Australia day WOOHOO !!!!:cool:and my fave sporting star Sammy Kerr won Young Australian of the year , she`s a champion. humble and signs everything for all youngsters and always calls for equality .:cool: also she won player of the year in the USA :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ACCA DACCA on Australia day WOOHOO !!!!:cool:and my fave sporting star Sammy Kerr won Young Australian of the year , she`s a champion. humble and signs everything for all youngsters and always calls for equality .:cool: also she won player of the year in the USA :cool:

Im equaliy.depraved!all in all inst about equality race or relgion or coluture its mutual respect,and thats never clean either ihope are regulars can tell the difference

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
dagwood-sandwich-623688.jpg

Oh, I thought maybe it was dagwoods.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
dag is someone a bit dorky , it`s said in a nice way .:cool: Heretic I live my life by one word philotimo , it doesn`t discriminate against ones religion , colour of skin or gender , it`s basic meaning is doing the right thing even to your own detriment !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
when i say dorky , really meant when someone says or does something silly , we say , ahh you`re a dag !!! it said in a nice way . actual meaning of dag is , matted wool with dung in it !!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm sitting here in semi-darkness because the fluorescent tube directly above my desk has stopped working. Some people like to work in near-darkness; personally, it makes me fall asleep (even more so than usual... particularly on a Friday).

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well done Citizen , you go straight to the top of our class !!!:cool:we have strange creatures down under and people !!!!! hahahaha:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big day and night coming up !!! did a 2 hour walk then I took dad for a walk down the river. then we watched Hurt Locker . now the Rugby Sevens , then tonight the womens tennis final at the Aust Open , after that 4 F.A. Cup games . little cat naps in between the F.A. Cup games . :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.