The Random Thought Thread

N

Nik Barbour

Why was Tom Cruise picked to play Jack Reacher? :confused:

From the books....
Reacher is 6' 5" tall (1.96*m) with a 50-inch chest, and weighing between 210 and 250 pounds (100–115*kg). He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blond hair.

Sounds exactly like Cruise to me - not!

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Why do IT guys always have a "Oh woe is me" look on their face. They get paid to play with computers all day. They're living the dream...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Not one to split hairs, but surely that translite, isn't a translite else you wouldn't see anything?

That's what the guy that sold it to me called it. It's not a piece of glass, it's a thin film like material. Maybe vinyl? What would you call it?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Are Stern flippers more prone to going 'soggy' than Williams?

What causes this? When the coils get hot do they start to bind in their sleeves?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
A metal shaft slides through the coil sleeve, if it gets dirty it could slow the flipper or the return spring is weak or bound up.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
A metal shaft slides through the coil sleeve, if it gets dirty it could slow the flipper or the return spring is weak or bound up.

The flippers appear to become weaker with play, say after half an hour...

... or am I just looking for a scapegoat?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This actually happened last night:

image.jpg

D'oh!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
The look on the guy in the middles face is perfect, as if he knew he was going to be plastered all over the internet.

jwil026

Nov 19, 2012
Isn't where Farsight studios located is where that suspected cop killer is on the loose in that area. Hoping everyone is staying safe till they know where he is.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
He wants to kill cops FS staff is safe whats silly is how cops are looking for him at obvious places HE KNOWS WHAT THEY KNOW your not going to find him at his moms house idiots! Im suprised he didnt set traps knowing there would be cops at those locations, he aint done yet not until hes dead.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.