The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
here`s is a leg up for an Aussie movie , Swinging Safari . set in the 1970s at Coolie ( Cooloongatta ) right next to Tweed Heads . my front door . YOU`LL PISS YOURSELF LAUGHING !!!! :cool: have a look on youtube for trailer . brings back funny memories :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Sometimes it’s difficult to get that brown paper off of a peanut butter cup.

NHL hockey skills challenge starting now. I know it is stupid, but I enjoy it.

Florida Evans is not the mother of Flo Rida. Just learned that.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
AMC is running a Steven Seagal marathon. Now there’s a Saturday night!

Think I have the flu. Running a fever.

The clove flavor is a little hot in Coke Zero. They need to tone that down.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Pepsi took another shot at knocking off Sprite with Mountain Dew Ice and somehow managed to make it even worse than Sierra Mist.

PepsiCo is so bad at soda compared to Coke and Dr Pepper Snapple.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
The uk are having a sugar tax most drinks are going to at ,easnt fifty precent less sugar and loading upwith fake sweenters, ill od on setvia

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Pepsi took another shot at knocking off Sprite with Mountain Dew Ice and somehow managed to make it even worse than Sierra Mist.

PepsiCo is so bad at soda compared to Coke and Dr Pepper Snapple.

Haven’t tried Dew Ice yet, but the reviews I saw said it’s very close to Sprite. Sierra Mist always seems more 7up like to me.

I’m a Coke man too.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm a Coke man too, but Sprite and Sierra Mist are very close to me, whereas 7up is less flavorful. It's funny that all three of us have different opinionss on it lol. Just goes to show how widely tastes can vary

That said, Sierra Mist is the only one I can actually drink these days because it has real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. That stuff just gives me the insta-squirts now that I'm getting older. Another reason I like IBC cream soda.

Actually just remembered that Mexican-made Sprite has real sugar as well, when you can find it.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I always liked this stuff back in the day too...closer to Squirt, but not sure if it's changed over the years:

large_81a01305-c5ee-44ec-a810-2a8c99d2cedd.jpg

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I always liked this stuff back in the day too...closer to Squirt, but not sure if it's changed over the years:

large_81a01305-c5ee-44ec-a810-2a8c99d2cedd.jpg

That takes me back. I remember seeing it a lot as a kid, was never interested in it. Can't remember if a relative liked it or if I just remember it from stores. I should try it if it's still sold around here, I like Squirt.

Mountain Dew White Out and Faygo 60/40 are also similar to Squirt.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
That said, Sierra Mist is the only one I can actually drink these days because it has real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. That stuff just gives me the insta-squirts now that I'm getting older. Another reason I like IBC cream soda.

IBC is good. One of the reasons why I like root beer/cream soda/sarsaparilla/birch beer so much is because most of those are still sweetened with real cane sugar (or sometimes even honey).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Cheer Wine (hope I got the name correct) was one I came across in my travels. I think it was in the southeastern US. It was a lovely cherry soda.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.