The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
If you are a fan of defense, that football game would have you reaching for the antacids. But that game was pretty darn exciting. My wife was freaking out and she doesn’t even like football. Beating Brady with a backup QB? Didn’t think it would happen, and I’m an Eagles fan. Wow!
Kolchak that`s how I love my football no matter which code I watch , attack is the way I love it . Brady only had I blemish in the:cool: last 2 min when he had his back pocket picked . it was one the best games I have seen , both sides just went for it !!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Brady threw for over 500 yards and the Patriots never punted. Still trying to figure out how you can do that and not win the game.
It was my Dad’s 81st birthday yesterday too, so we had a party here at my house. It was a fun time.

What did everyone think of the halftime show? Not the kind of music I dig, but my wife seemed to enjoy it. Maybe I’m just old. :)

Last edited:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Didn’t watch halftime show not my kind of music either. The Eagles played that game like their lives depend on it. I’m still in shock. What a win. I’m really happy for them. They just did everything better even taught Brady how to catch a pass.

HulaHoop72

Feb 2, 2018
I found it underwhelming. I realize that I'm not a JT fan, but the half-time shows are usually interesting. Not so this year.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Haven't watched the halftime show in years. None of them have been to my taste.

Thankfully they don't last as long as they used to these days.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
If you are a fan of defense, that football game would have you reaching for the antacids.

I feel as though the high passing yardage and scores are a bit misleading in that regard. For every amazing offensive moment in that game, there was an equally impressive defensive moment.

I'd say both teams' offenses and both teams' defenses brought their A-game last night. But the modern NFL is much more offense/pass-oriented in general.

Special teams, well... they were there.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
as I`m getting older my pea brain has opened to all sorts of music , early 1970s the Boss , Lou Reed , Queen , Aerosmith , Rod Stewart , David Bowie , Mink Deville. 2018 I listen to everything . as for J.T. I loved it :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak I`m glad you had a great time enjoying the game and celebrating your dads birthday !!! it`s great having fun with the family !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
26 hours to go , Winter Olympics Opening in South Korea !!! I love World Cup years , we also have the Commonwealth Games as well .3 Big Games in a space of 6 months . a sport nutters wet dream !!! am I happy you betchya :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
also a new racing game Gravel will be out and then in the start of March The Crew 2 will be out , happy to say with a giant grin on my dial , both have been pre ordered !!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Wolfy, I’m excited about the Olympics too. The winter games are always fun to watch.

Unrelated Note: Stay out of Philly today. It’s parade day. 2 million people and 850 port-a-potties. Do the math.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Wolfy, I’m excited about the Olympics too. The winter games are always fun to watch.

Unrelated Note: Stay out of Philly today. It’s parade day. 2 million people and 850 port-a-potties. Do the math.

I`m looking forward to the Nigerian girls who live in the USA , they will be The Cool Runnings of 2018 !!! WOW now that`s a parade !!!HAHA they`ll need more than 850 !!!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.