The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
watching the Slope Style Final ,wow winter Olympians should get 2 medals each compared to the Summer Olypians . they put there lives at risk !!! last night the Luge and short course skaters , now that was insane .as you might have guessed I`m loving it !!!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
To use the appropriate lingo: that was siiiiiiick!

Also loved that didn't bleep his reaction to the score.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Decades channel is having a Different Strokes marathon, so I’m obviously watching. I’m in the middle of “The Bicycle Man” episode. Almost forgot about this episode. Pretty disturbing for an episode of Different Strokes. Gordon Jump (from WKRP) plays a pedophile.

On an unrelated note, Marcia is in love with Harvey Klinger!

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak that was a great show !!!:cool: the French girl was great in the Moguls last night !!! doing this sport you would need knee replacements hehe !!! the thing I love about the Winter Olympics is , :cool:anyone on any given day can win !!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great performance by the girls in the Slopestyle considering the wind , Jamie from USA won , and that gives the USA the double , both mens and womens !!! well done !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
what a final we have tomorrow in the mens Halfpipe ,old bluey Whitey vs Jamesy !!! :cool: they should bring heaps of X Games to the Summer Olympics motorbikes , how cool would that be ? !!! :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
what a final we have tomorrow in the mens Halfpipe ,old bluey Whitey vs Jamesy !!! :cool: they should bring heaps of X Games to the Summer Olympics motorbikes , how cool would that be ? !!! :cool:

Lol id love to come to your gaff for a nice meal sometime wolfson , itd be a very enjoyable experience i think if the sofas free we can sup too! When your first joined the forum had a few ****ty trolls so i was wary of your unbashed enthusiasm but now i love it enjoy your games man

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts