The Random Thought Thread

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yep, FarSight is right there in the thick of it. 'Course with how much snow that just got dumped on them, not a lot of people gonna be doin' much of anything but skiing!!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Isn't where Farsight studios located is where that suspected cop killer is on the loose in that area. Hoping everyone is staying safe till they know where he is.

Because you came up with this thought, I read the story on cnn.com.

And guess what I found:

"Jay Obernolte, mayor of Big Bear Lake community, described Friday as having "a beautiful winter morning." Residents weren't fearful, he said, adding that "many of the people here are armed.""

I didn't know that Mr. Obernolte is also the mayor. :)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Isn't where Farsight studios located is where that suspected cop killer is on the loose in that area. Hoping everyone is staying safe till they know where he is.
Big Bear Lake, yeah. I was reading about it in the New York Times and was alarmed when I saw the location.

And I just had a sudden ludicrous - and quite random - thought straight out of an Agatha Christie novel of someone from FarSight being a hero and pushing one of their pinball machines off the side of the mountain, causing it to land on the suspect hiding below. (Let's hope they sacrifice the Harley Davidson!)

I wonder if, in the 80-year history of pinball as we know it, if anyone has actually been killed by a pinball machine?

N

netizen

One gangster who had cheated his compatriots out of their take of a gambling operation was stabbed and then tied to a pinball machine and dumped into a lake.

Maybe not directly ...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Had a dream that FS announced they will be releasing Family Guy this Summer. They also stated that it would not not require a kickstarter.

I should really stop playing TPA just before bed.

Members online

Members online