The Random Thought Thread

Oct 15, 2013
Feel free to add my on Steam, Jeff. I post on the community forums for the game on Steam. There's a friend request thread on the top of the page. I'm gameaddict4life8504 on Steam. I really enjoy climbing the Leaderboard on Talisman. I started around 140,000 something and now I'm under 30,000. Much easier to climb the Leaderboard on there as opposed to the pinball ones. Haha.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
My favorite part of The City is getting a mount. I always go straight for the stables at the start of every game. They're really fun and powerful.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Feel free to add my on Steam, Jeff. I post on the community forums for the game on Steam. There's a friend request thread on the top of the page. I'm gameaddict4life8504 on Steam. I really enjoy climbing the Leaderboard on Talisman. I started around 140,000 something and now I'm under 30,000. Much easier to climb the Leaderboard on there as opposed to the pinball ones. Haha.

Right on dude, I will.

Oct 15, 2013
My favorite part of The City is getting a mount. I always go straight for the stables at the start of every game. They're really fun and powerful.

There's mount cards with the Reaper expansion and with The Sacred Pool there's stable cards. So The City has a dedicated stable board space? Interesting.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
I just bought a game on ebay and the seller was named BlackKnight2ooo.

I like when I buy stuff online and the seller has a cool name.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I remember the Tony Curtis Houdini movie. Haven’t seen it in ages. But loved it the first time I saw it.

It wasn’t very popular and didn’t last long, but I also enjoyed the 2016 TV series Houdini and Doyle. Check it out if you bump into it somewhere.
silly me , I realised after it was made in 2014 , so there was only 2 episodes . thanks Kolchak :cool: also Citizen Penn and Teller is great !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I forgot , our deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce , what a wanker !!! when we had the Marriage Equality debate , Joyce who was against it , was preaching to everyone about religion and family values . guess what , great family values , he was playing hanky panky with one of his staffers ,she has a bun in the oven , left his wife and 4 daughters . I love religious pricks !!! :cool::cool::cool: and our head boof is on his way to meet Trumpy :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry Citizen , no chance . he`s in the National Party and there partners the Liberal Party are like the Replublicans , screw the little fella and how much money can we make for our rich mates !!!:cool: haha I liked your response however hehe !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I have hope in my heart , I want to say how proud I am of the school children in the USA .!!!! KEEP THOSE BASTARDS HONEST ON THE HILL !!!!:cool: I have more faith in the children than the adults !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
CNN town hall was really good . Trumpy wants teachers to be armed , WANKER !! I was really impressed with Officer Scott Israel at the town hall , spoke like an Aussie would about gun laws !!!! :cool: I`m watching ice hockey final and and the slalom , great viewing !!!!:cool:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I apparently missed a Hungarian ice skater who did an AC/DC routine, complete with studded leather, and Angus patch, and the devil horns salute at the end? Have to look that up.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
big weekend ,Euro football and Winter Olympics phew little sleep .it`s raining I got dad watching Netflix and I`m watching the sport . our Deputy Prime Minister Joyce has resigned for his hanky panky hehehe . see our Prime Minister sucking up to Trumpy , watching what he says all for trade deals hahaha !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
seen The Black Panther , great movie , really enjoyed it !!! also snuck in Aussie movie The BBQ , pissed myself laughing . the director is a vego , that made me laugh when I found out !!! :cool: USA can you keep our Prime Minister there , give him an office in the dunnies , much appreciated !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great Closing Ceremony , another 4 year wait . Olympian of the games , Czech Ester Ledeka ,WOW she won the Super G on skies and snowboard !!!:cool: tonight 11-00 pm Gravel new racing game:cool: , can`t wait !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.